Please SUBSCRIBE to http://www.youtube.com/MrPlayerism4 – Rapid firing the latest game news, trailers, screens and art that true players don’t wanna miss out on.
Sleeping Dogs (formerly known as True Crime: Hong Kong) for the PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 is inspired by classic Hollywood and Hong Kong cinema style thrillers. As a newly hired thug within the Triad organization, undercover detective Wei Shen must do whatever it takes to stay undetected and survive, balancing his moral duty as a cop with the objectives of the assignment. In order to ascend the ranks of the underworld, gamers will engage in fast-paced martial arts combat and explosive gunfights, along with high-octane driving sequences and acrobatic free-running chases. www.sleepingdogs.net
“From the moment you pick up the controller and experience the blend of driving, close combat and shooting you know you’re playing something fresh and a bit special,” says Lee Singleton, general manager of Square Enix London Studios. “Sleeping Dogs has one of the best melee combat systems out there — it’s super brutal with devastating takedown moves, and when added to UFG’s proven heritage in driving games, a first class story and the vibrant backdrop of the Hong Kong underworld we get a fiery recipe with fun written all over it.”
* Developed by United Front Games in collaboration with the renowned Square Enix London Studios, Sleeping Dogs is a gritty and visceral openworld cop drama set in the vibrant city of Hong Kong
* Offering players an island packed with action, every street corner, market stall, harbour dock or city skyscraper can become an opportunity for intense shoot-outs, adrenaline-fuelled street races and intense, brutal martial arts combat
* Featuring one of the most intuitive and imaginative combat systems, Sleeping Dogs empowers players to perform an extensive set of martial arts moves, singlehandedly taking on numerous opponents. Players perform bone-crunching kicks and combos, vicious counters and a cinematic set of environmental takedowns making use of countless real-world items from circular saws to phone booths, incinerators to refrigerator doors
* Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SleepingDogsGame
* Sleeping Dogs will be available in the second half of 2012